Your responsibilities as a foster carer
• To provide a safe and secure temporary home until your foster dog finds their forever home.
• To provide basic training to your foster dog.
• Socialising your foster dog.
• To provide a profile and pictures when your foster dog is ready to find a home.
• To reach out for advice when needed
• To provide meet and greets for your foster dog with potential owners.
• To provide enough mental and physical stimulation to your foster dog.
Dusty Paws Dog Rescue pays for any vet work the foster dog requires.
Dusty Paws Dog Rescue will provide you will general items needed for your foster dog (food, bowls, bedding, toys)
As long as there are donations available to pass on.
Dusty Paws Dog Rescue have a supportive foster carer group with different volunteers with all sorts of experience.
We have access to multiple professional trainers.
**You must provide proof that your yard is safe and secure. The safety of our foster dogs is essential.
** Please note. As a foster carer you will have the opportunity to adopt your foster dog.
As a foster carer you do not get first choice on any dog in the rescue. All dogs will require an application to be completed.